Best Foot Spa Massager & Foot Bath 2018 – Guideline From Expert
Working hard has become inevitable in contemporary society. It is the only way to survive. Nonetheless, we need a rest at the end of the day. The doctors recommend it as imperative to our health.
A terrific way to find relief from such tensions is feet massage. I am not talking about a trip to the spa but a more affordable way to do it from the comfort of your home every day.
Buying one is more affordable than you thought. It shouldn’t be difficult to find one too. You are in luck. From my feet massaging experience and intense research, I have cut cross various features, considered affordability and quality and prepared for you some of the best foot spa massagers you will find anywhere in the world.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Foot Spa & Foot Bath Reviews
- 1. PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A
- 2. Heated Aqua-Jet Foot Spa
- 3. Ivation Multifunction Foot Spa
- 4. All in One-foot Spa Bath Massager
- 5. Giantex Portable Foot Spa Bath Massager
- 6. HoMedics FB- 600 Foot Salon Pro Pedicure Spa
- 7. Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
- 8. Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles
- 9. Inomata Green Foot Detox Massage Spa
- 10. Dr. Scholl’s Quick Heat Paraffin Spa
- Best Foot Spa Massage – Factors To Consider
- Final Verdict
10 Best Foot Spa & Foot Bath Reviews
Hare are I write best foot bath massager reviews for you. Because some years back, you could only find foot spas in beauty parlous but this has changed over the years. You can buy the best-heated foot spa at very reasonable prices to provide your feet with relief. Here are some recommended models that will make a great purchase.
1. PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A
The IBBS Foot Bath Massager has many wonderful features that make the PIBBS bath massager unique and effective. If you have been closely monitoring foot massager prices in the current market, you will notice that more features mean you have to dig deeper into your pockets. But with this model, this is not the case.
Most of the features with this unit are favorites, and it’s hard to pick one. One of the capabilities I have seen with this is the 3 modes of foot massage that is the bubble, vibrate and heat and the combination of the three. These modes will fit different situations. With the massager, you won’t have to visit the spa.
Have you seen the size of this item? It is big enough to accommodate your large feet. My size is 13, you can imagine how big they are, yet they still fit. It even has space after I have put my feet in it.
These are not the only things that amazed me with this foot massager. The ability to maintain hot water is another brilliant feature that foot massagers need. The price is incredible, I wouldn’t mind buying it as a gift for a friend. Try it and experience the magic
- Has a vibrating massage action to keep you as comfortable as possible
- Less messy because of the detachable splash shield
- Is long or big enough to fit big footed users
- Maintains warm temperature and keeps you more relaxed
- 3 modes for the foot massage
- You cannot adjust the temperature
2. Heated Aqua-Jet Foot Spa
The Heated Aqua jet foot spa is one of the few foot spas in the market today that I have used and would use it again and again. The unit has some of the best features you can only dream of in a foot spa. Not just me, my friends have also liked the model that they have bought theirs. Want to know why I highly acclaim it?
Before I even owned it, when I set my eyes on this item, I was pleased with its appearance. The Aquajet has a professional look at it. The Aqua-jet is not flashy with fancy lights and vibrant colors that others have which quite honestly are of no use. I like the fact it is as professional as possible.
But that’s not the only thing I was looking for in a best home foot spa. The jets are awesome. They activate by pressing the buttons at the top, as simple as that, then the whole experience on your feet is ‘soothing’ for the lack. Of a better word to describe it.
I also noticed they rotate while pressuring out streams of water. This is definitely what you want in a foot spa, and you just need to put your feet in and press the button and relax as your aches go away.
There are many more features with this item that I cannot exhaust in one article. The rolling nodes, pumice stone. I simply can’t get enough of this item. One thing, though, this foot spa has earned the stamp of my approval.
- Has a working water heater
- Is big enough for your feet, especially men who find it hard with other manufacturer’s
- Water does not splash outside
- The water heater heats quick enough
- Has rotating water jets with adjustable speeds for personalized massages
- Its size makes it heavy and less portable
- It is made of plastic
3. Ivation Multifunction Foot Spa
The Ivation Multifunction Foot Spa is an ideal foot massager for an athlete and people who work tirelessly on their feet. With these design, you will get a full spa experience on your legs. The multifunction design incorporated acupressure, heat, and hydrotherapy to ensure your feet get the best fatigue treatment possible.
The Ivation spa comes with additional accessories as well. The pumice stone and brush are some of the accessories you will enjoy this model. However, you will have to move your feet when using them because they are unmovable. This feature is made for especially users who have dirty feet and want to clean with a brush
The design is a truly luxurious foot spa. Among its eye-catching features is the ability to tell the temperature of your water. It also allows you to heat to a maximum temperature of 115. Furthermore, the unit has water bubbles and rollers which ensure your leg muscles are as smoothened as possible.
The fold-down feature is the icing on the cake. It will ease your transportation when water-filled to wherever you find comfortable to use. This design is worth every penny you spend buying it, I endorse it.
- Has an incredibly easy instruction for setup and setup itself
- Water heats very quickly
- Has a very pleasant bubble and massage roller features to improve your experience
- Has a digital temperature control
- Easy to wash out
- Its fold-down feature makes it easy for you to transport when water filled
- The design is not as appealing
4. All in One-foot Spa Bath Massager
Just like the name of this foot massager, what you get is many startling capabilities of this foot massager. Whether it’s a heating therapy, oxygen bubble massage or a high-frequency massage you are looking for, this foot massager will unquestionably serve these purposes.
One of the unique features I found is the PTC heating semiconductor which is an advanced system that enables very fast heating while still having the ability to maintain a constant heat temperature. The foot bath massager also has a secure multi-insulation protection that prevents overheating problems that may arise.
The experience of putting your two feet in the massager is heavenly. Rollers cannot get softer than the ones this model has. They are very round and will surely give your feet a sensational feeling. I also noticed they are removable. This should be wonderful for the guys who have sensitive feet.
The vibration is up to my expectations and is not too loud like I have experienced with others. The heating is amazing, and everything is a plus for me with this massager. It is hard to find fault with this unit. I hope you enjoy the experience as I have.
- Has advanced PTC heating feature for speed heating and maintaining the constant temperature
- Promotes blood circulation, improves metabolism effectively
- Its massage rollers improve the whole foot massage experience
- The massager is made sturdy enough to last long
- Large enough to give room for your feet
- It’s a bit expensive
5. Giantex Portable Foot Spa Bath Massager
The Giantex Portable Foot Spa Bath Massager is everything you have ever wanted in a bath massager. With this foot massager, you are bringing the whole spa experience to the comfort of your home.
With this piece of the advanced thermo-control system, you select via the control panel and balance water temperatures automatically as a result. This is such a great feature for a foot massager since it makes the whole experience better for a foot massager.
The Giantex foot massager has up to eight rollers that massage your feet in all direction. This feature will surely give your feet a soothing sensation especially when you have been on your feet all day. This also makes sure that the feet have full blood circulation flow while relieving the fatigue that you might be undergoing.
In addition to these wonderful features, the unit is also easy to move around with the mobile caster feature for portability. You will find this item appealing as I have with the easy to drain out water function. Be sure to have this best foot spa machine in your home for a healthy foot and quality life.
- High-quality design
- Has a dust cover for dust prevention
- Is deep enough meaning splashing is minimized with this design
- The big-footed individual will find it comfortable to use with its large size
- Many rollers to massage your feet in different directions
- Very easy to empty and rinse out
- The mobile caster makes it easy to move
- I find the lid fits well, which is a plus but can also easily fall in
- Instructions not very clear
6. HoMedics FB- 600 Foot Salon Pro Pedicure Spa
With the HoMedics FB- 600 Foot Salon Pro Pedicure Spa, you are getting a combination of a spa and a salon, all in the one-foot spa. I could say a lot of things about homedics foot salon pro reviews. But let me mention a few of the most appealing features that amazed me.
First of all, its pedicure center feature is just incredible, I find using it a convenience to me. I would otherwise visit a salon for the same service. The four attachment softens and pampers very well. Having this feature is a plus for me when I want to relax. I definitely wouldn’t get this from the salon.
The heat boost power in this foot massager can heat water an incredible speed with the process taking only a few minutes. Not only that, but it also helps maintain the temperature throughout your use. What more would you need?
These are not the only features with this piece. The manufacturers also incorporated some considerations such as the non-splash, massaging vibration and the effervescent bubbles all in one model. I find the price unbelievably affordable for such an amazing foot massager. I highly recommend it.
- Its massaging vibration and bubbles smoothens tight muscles
- Has a pedicure feature that softens and pampers
- Has a powerful and fast heat feature and maintains the temperature
- Has four pressure node rollers that make the whole experience comfortable
- Large enough to accommodate big feet
- Less expensive as compared to others with such features
7. Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Sptirelessly a product from Dr. Scholl manufacturers who have over the years been trusted as the leading footbath spa manufacturers. What you get is a footbath that has been trusted over the years to provide exceptional services for users like you.
Among the best features, I found with this foot spa is the soothing massage bubbles and the smart spa oasis. If you have used a unit that invigorates bubbles you will understand what I mean when I talk of the relaxation and rejuvenation of the muscles. This will surely revive your tired feet.
Furthermore, the model comes with a smart heat which maintains water warm to ensure you have that relaxing relief after a long day’s work. The combination of the massaging roller and removable pumice and stone and the warm water leaves your feet feeling incredibly amazing.
I love the fact that I won’t have to visit the salon. With the 5 piece pedicure, all I need is at the comfort of my living room. It’s a convenience for me since I can keep my feet soft and nails polished without having to move an inch. I find this unit ergonomic. I recommend it to anyone who takes his feet seriously.
- Super comfy with a removable pumice stone that softens heels
- Has a smart heat system that keeps water warm for long
- It includes a 5 piece pedicure set for feet beatification
- Fun and soothing bubbles
- Beautiful design
- It is loud
8. Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles
The Conair Foot Spa with Massage Bubbles is just what you need at a low cost and moderate foot massager. The truth is that you do not need very high-end features that translate to a high cost for a simple home massaging job. What you need is a simple equipment that does its job well.
The foot massager has a sturdy design that is wide enough to accommodate big feet from size 14 feet or so. You won’t have a problem at all having your feet in. It is extremely comfortable. It is also deep enough to allow full foot massage.
Heating water shouldn’t be an issue, maintaining the heat should be the real deal. I have used most feet spa that has heating problems that I wished the manufacturers wouldn’t incorporate. I mean, why show that the model can heat while it heats slowly, or even doesn’t heat at all?
The Conair Foot Spa is a plus for me because it clearly states it doesn’t heat but maintains the heat instead. So convenient because I don’t have to put water in it and wait for close to an hour to heat like other foot massagers.
In addition to this, the massager includes 3 pedicure attachments, the single large, double large and pinpoint. Such features, including the bubble blower, will ensure an ideal experience in the foot massager.
- Has a heat feature that helps maintain water temperature
- Large enough to accommodate big feet
- The product is deep enough with massaging nodes that allow full foot massage
- Has a cord wrap for easy wrapping
- Has a bubble blowing feature that makes using it as comfortable
- Bubbles are too powerful
- Bubbles result in splashes and leave the place messy
9. Inomata Green Foot Detox Massage Spa
Foot massage shouldn’t be a complicated matter, so as the tool to use for the same purpose. All you need is a simple bucket and warm water to get foot pain to relieve off your bucket list. The Inomata Green foot detoxifier is one such simple item to get your pain relieved after a long day’s work.
The item is good for the detoxifying foot. The bottom of the bucket is shaped with bumps to help to soak of the sole. Using the item is as simple as the bucket is. You won’t find any difficulties like other foot massage items
The green color of this foot massager and the high-quality ergonomic plastic makes this design sturdy and appealing as possible. I also noticed it is large enough to prevent spillage and also to accommodate large feet
Inspire of the large size; you will find it lightweight. You can use it on your hands or wrists too. I found it simple and affordable for my needs. I highly recommend.
- Has a perfect depth that will protect against a spillover
- Better soaking of the sole
- Extremely easy to use
- Water stays warm for longer
- Sturdy design with convenient handles
- You have to be sitting straight up to use it
- Not as relaxing and comfortable as other prototypes in the market today
10. Dr. Scholl’s Quick Heat Paraffin Spa
This quick heat paraffin set is a solution for pain and dry skin. Using this design has proven to be relieving for fatigued individuals and individuals with arthritis, bursitis and chronic joint inflammation.
Most of the users I have recommended this unit to have expressed their satisfaction with its services.
The massager is one of a kind. It is a tub made of sturdy plastic. You put wax into it and upon melting, you dip your feet or hands and get them covered with the warm layer of wax. The objective is to keep your feet moisturized just like a lotion, except only better.
In addition to these features is the indicator lights that glow when it is operating. The design is also as appealing. This is such an amazing foot bath you can tell the manufacturers took time making it.
I find this model a must-have for everyone especially individuals with arthritis conditions. This item will sure improve the condition by giving you pain relief. For these reasons I highly recommend it
- Has a pain relief feature from the paraffin bath
- Smoothens and softens skin on hands, elbows, and feet
- You have the ability to adjust heat levels for the ideal comfort
- Is big enough to fit most hands, feet, and elbows
- Light and portable
- Some of the users have experienced leaking wax problem
- It is a little short for the feet
Best Foot Spa Massage – Factors To Consider
If you are interested in purchasing your own foot massager, read out our guide so that you can know what to look for when buying the best product.
Some foot massagers have mechanical massaging that provides a gentle foot massage. Even as high as their prices might be, these foot massagers are worth every penny. The models are an example of what foot massaging should be like.
You simply can’t understand how but let me illustrate. Imagine the best foot massager that has rollers, and you have to move back and forth, now imagine a motorized roller in which you don’t have to move an inch.
This is such an important feature, especially for big footed people like me. My 13 size demands a big enough foot massager. Ensure you settle on a big unit to avoid stressing up your feet again when try to relieve aches. Also, consider users who might want to use the item. Moreover, a high enough foot spa prevents splash from the invigorating bubbles and jet action.
It is important to settle on a heat function foot spa. Of course, not all of them are heated. One that incorporated heat brings complete relaxation to the feet. Some of them have a heating function some ability to maintain heat, others both and others none at all. Ensure yours has at least a heating function.
Water jets may not be the most important feature. But in case you want to feel super relaxed the water jet is one feature to check for. Make sure it is there. Some units have controllable pressures in the jet action which is an advantage to you. However, Strong jets and bubbles may cause a splash and the whole place messy.
Salt And Soaps
Not all foot baths can be used with salts, oils, and other accessories. Remember these salts play a huge role in easing stress and soreness as the bucket itself. Other products may clog up the bath salts and oils when added. Most items, however, recommend a certain type of oils to buy with. It is important for you to consider them.
As I have said before in the same article, the higher the price, the more the features. The truth is that foot spas are a little luxurious. However spending a higher amount of money in one may be unnecessary, just as the many features the foot spa has. If your budget is tight, you should be in a position to own one just for your needs.
Apart from that, you can also compare prices in different stores. Some stores have discounts. You will get a better deal in such stores. Money saved can be spent on buying other accessories like salt.
This is a factor that should be thought through when buying any household item. It doesn’t feel right to buy an item, and it is breaking down the next day. Foot spa is not an exception. You have to check on quality first before paying for it. Check reviews the product has. Quality made foot spas ensure durability for years to come
All said and done, and I can’t speak highly enough of feet spas. You have gone through and seen the benefits such a small equipment can do have on your health. Now it’s your turn to try it and find for yourself
This should just be enough for you to choose the best foot spa according to your needs. The above products are some of the best. The guideline will guide you in the selection of the most suitable. Select the most ideal, and you won’t ever visit the spa for your feet again.
You can also check-
- 10 Best Back Massager Reviews – Complete Buying Guide
- Best Neck Massager – Buying Guide
- Best Foam Rollers- Complete Review and Guide
- 10 Best Handheld Massager Reviews – For You