The exciting Mountaintop 50L Hiking Backpack with Internal Frame is Also attached with a rain cover for outdoor hiking travel. This backpack is one of the best new lightweight, midsize camping backpacks on the market. Backpack Material is the most acceptable SBS and YNS fasteners with rugged polyester.
That makes this one of the lightest in-class backpacks for mountaineering activities and extended trips. Loaded with storage spaces and packed with built-in features. This airline-friendly bag may be the best addition to your camping backpack collection.
Table of Contents
Mountaintop 50L Hiking Backpack Review
- Durable, easy glide, top-of-the-line YKK buckles, and SBS zippers pull everything together for the best fit. And different places to hang small items.
- Six compression straps provide plenty of places to hang your hammock, sleeping bag, pad, and tent. Use the elastic bands to keep extra straps from dangling.
- Prolong the backpack’s service life and protect the water-resistant coating by avoiding detergents, bleach, and ironing. Instead, keep the intelligent, gray rip-stop nylon looking its best by cleaning with a damp cloth when necessary and airing dry.
Comfort and fit
- So much padding and mesh are everywhere on this beauty, sometimes called a massaging backpack—no wonder with a comfortable combination of an internal frame support system with excellent airflow.
- The thick padding in the back panel, chest, waist, and hip straps and belts. Thickly padded and wide shoulder straps with breathable mesh allow maximum airflow to keep you comfortable, more relaxed, and drier without digging into your skin.
- The pack is a unisex design best fitted on small to medium frame body types between five feet four inches and six feet tall. The hip belt may be too big for a small frame under five feet four.
- Expand the main compartment capacity with the drawstring extension collar on the top.
- Unzip the front pocket to the bottom with ample space for frequently used items.
- A hanging buckle conveniently holds sunglasses.
- Generously padded shoulder straps have dual D-rings to attach and hang frequently used items within easy reaches, like an external hydration pack, flashlight, or radio.
- The zippered waist belt pocket with a big, hanging loop keeps even more small items like lip balm, change, sunscreen, or a towel within easy reach.
- High-elasticity mesh used in the external H2O outlet is rugged enough to hold bottles, umbrellas, or kettles.
- Two lid and two hip-belt pockets are only part of the many storage spaces on the excellent Mountaintop 50-liter camping backpack.
- Though it has a removable metal internal frame support, there is a flimsy back panel insert.
- There is no sleeping bag compartment, but it is secured using nylon webbing on the bottom.
- Water-resistant nylon will absorb ground moisture over an extended period, or any spills from personal items carried.
Features Mountaintop 50L Hiking Backpack
The internal hydration pack sleeve has one access from the top of the left shoulder strap for the tube, and according to Mountaintop’s manufacturer, the sleeve could hold a Notebook or iPad instead. Two external mesh bottle pouches could have water or hang a hydration bladder from one of the hooks at the top of the main compartment.
Also Read: Belvie 601 60L Hiking Backpack Review
Hikers will be hooked by the multiple styles and locations of hook storage, like the ones in the main compartment for hanging keys or a water bladder. D-hooks on both sides of the shoulder straps link your small items close by. There are trekking pole attachment points and bottom loops for hiking poles, ice axes, or paddles.
The desirable 3M reflective band enhances visibility in low-visibility conditions. A YNS customized buckle with the built-in emergency whistle on the sternum strap combines survival function with comfort. A high visibility rain fly snugly covers the entire pack. But you will need a large enough waterproof bag to protect it if you have lots of gear attached.
|Dimensions||19.7 inches X 10.6 inches X 9.1 inches, or 50 x 27 x 23 centimeters|
|Torso length||About 19-20 inches long|
|Capacity||50 Liters / 3,051 Cubic inches|
|Weight||2.9 pack pounds|
Mountaintop is a High-quality backpack; the lightest weight materials and construction perfectly complement this feature-rich, airplane-friendly. One of the best features is its travel-friendly shape and capacity. You can carry this bag on board most airlines. It stows nicely in most aircraft overhead bins but is a bit long to fit under seats.
And gate-checking, if possible, may help avoid getting any of its many external straps caught and ripped. Pack it for a rugged, three-day mountaineering excursion, or send it with your teen to another continent on a ten-day hiking trip. Where ever you are going on your next hiking adventure. Your gear and body will thank you for packing the new, Mountaintop 50 Liter best camping backpack to bring along.