Chicco Bravo LE Stroller Review
If you want to have a couple different color choices and you want a really good stroller at the same time, then you’re going to find that this particular stroller might be one of the best choices for you. You will have the option of both a black or a gray stroller so that you can get the color that is best for you. In addition, the features of this stroller is going to be nice as well and will provide you with a large storage basket, a quick and easy one-hand fold and a removable seat so that it can easily be transformed.
Chicco Bravo LE Stroller Review
Large Storage Basket
If you’re going out on a long walk or you’re going somewhere for the day, it’s going to be important to have as much storage as you could possibly have so that you can bring everything you need to bring with you. With this particular stroller, you have a large storage basket on the bottom of the stroller that can be accessed from both the front and the rear to help make sure you can always access the items in the basket.
Multi-Position Reclining Seat
If you care about the comfort of your child, then the reclining seat is going to be incredibly important because you want to make sure that it can recline to a position that is comfortable for your child. While this stroller is not going to lay completely flat, it will still provide plenty of different options so that your child can find what is best for them.
When you’re busy with your child in one hand and you need to find a way to fold the stroller and get it into your car to take with you, this is going to be incredibly helpful. With just one hand, you will be able to fold up the stroller and carry it with you wherever it is that you need to go.
The removable seat feature on this particular stroller is incredibly nice and helpful for a couple different reasons. It’s going to help make cleaning the stroller and everything else incredibly easy because it just lifts up and away from the frame for cleaning. Additionally, you will be able to remove the seat in its entirety so that the stroller can transform into a stylish frame carrier for the perfect fit.
- Removable seat for easy transformation
- Large basket for storage can be accessed from the front or back
- Seat reclines in multiple positions
- Linked rear brakes
- All-wheel suspension
- Height-adjustable handle for parental comfort
- One-handed fold
- Zippered storage and cup holders on the parent tray
- Canopy has a flip-out visor extension
- The front wheel does not turn as well as it should
- Tires struggle to grip the ground
- Vibrates very heavily
- Q: Does the stroller recline to a completely flat position?
- A: It does not recline all the way flat but it does recline flat enough so your baby could sleep comfortably.
- Q: Can the seat adjust to being rear facing so that I can see it as a parent?
- A: Unfortunately it cannot turn around so it will only be able to face forward, not towards the parent.
If you want to find a stroller that gives you the option of choosing a couple different colors while also providing you with some great features at a very affordable price, then you’re going to love everything that this stroller is going to offer. From the large basket underneath for storage to the extra large canopy that helps block out the sun at nearly all angles, this is going to be the perfect choice for you if you want a feature-packed stroller that’s a great deal for the price.